Get Straight Teeth and a Beautiful Smile with Dental Braces by Baum Orthodontic Associates
Looking for an orthodontist in Los Angeles?
Baum Orthodontics Associates in Los Angeles has more than 60 continuous years of leadership and innovation in the field of orthodontics. We are experienced orthodontists providing dental braces and “invisible” aligners designed to give you straight teeth and a perfect smile. Read more
Now there is a better way to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted without the difficulties and discomfort associated with wearing traditional metal braces. Read more
- They are truly clear and thinner which makes them more comfortable.
- Treatment costs are considerably less.
- They are better fitting which produces better orthodontic results.
- Treatment starts in a few days not weeks.
Traditional metal orthodontic braces are the most common type of braces and are more comfortable today than ever before. Made of high-grade stainless steel, metal braces are a proven way to straighten your teeth. Read more
- Metal Braces are the proven and eliable way to straighten teeth.
- We’ve successfully treated thousands of patients with metal braces.
- Baum Orthodontists have over 60 years of continuous experience.
Baum Orthodontics provides boys and girls with straight teeth and beautiful smiles with traditional metal braces and nearly invisible clear dental braces specifically designed for your child. Read more
- Give your child more confidence with a beautiful smile.
- Clear braces are the aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
- Metal braces are the popular and proven way to align teeth.
Clear braces are a much less noticeable alternative to traditional metal braces and provide you with an equally effective treatment. Read more
- Many patients who choose ceramic or clear braces feel more confident.
- Clear braces remain crystal clear throughout treatment.
- Clear braces are smaller because they are stronger than ever.
Now there is a better way to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted without the difficulties and discomfort associated with wearing traditional braces. They’re called Baum Orthodontic Aligners (BOA). BOA utilizes a series of clear, nearly undetectable aligners that slip comfortably over your teeth. Learn more ».