There are engagement parties, fittings, and appointments with pastry chefs, caterers, jewelers, and more. Weddings take time to plan and organize, and while many brides- and grooms-to-be may consider losing weight for the big day, some people may not give a thought to their smile until it’s too late.
If you’re getting married later this year, don’t panic. There is still time to straighten your smile. And the best news is – you don’t have to do it in an obvious way. You may want a beautiful, beaming smile for your wedding photos, but that doesn’t mean you want to be a “metal mouth” throughout the planning journey.
It’s All in the Details
It typically taxes between six months and one year to complete treatment using clear orthodontic aligners. This is about the same amount of time needed for conventional braces, but with some very clear – pun intended – differences and advantages:
- Your braces will be unnoticeable. Baum Orthodontic Aligners are truly clear, making them nearly invisible to others. Plus, they are thin and comfortable, which means you might even forget that you’re wearing them at times. You can go about your daily wedding-planning activities, straightening your teeth all the while, and no one need be the wiser.
- Aligners are removable. Attending a party in your honor? Posing for engagement photos? Meeting the future extended family for the first time? Invisible aligners are easily removed when you need a few moments to be completely braces free.
- Treatment time is shorter. You may think you don’t have time to be juggling an orthodontic treatment schedule in the middle of trying to make the rest of your wedding come together, but our in-house dental lab means your aligners will be ready just a few days after initial consultation instead of having to wait six weeks or more. Your treatment starts almost immediately, and that means your window for wearing braces is shortened. And you will never need to sit in the dentist’s chair getting brackets tightened and wires straightened.
- Invisible aligners are customized. No two mouths are alike, and our clear orthodontic aligners are customized to suit every patient’s individual treatment progress. Virtual predictions and prefabricated aligners have no place in orthodontic treatment.
- Progress is visible. Each set of clear aligners is worn for about four weeks and then replaced by the next set in the series. You will be able to clearly see how beautifully your teeth are shifting and how nice your new smile is going to be.
Schedule your initial consultation with Baum Orthodontics in Los Angeles to find out if invisible aligners are the best choice for your orthodontic treatment. Clear braces may also be an appropriate choice for your needs, and they still allow you to get a straight smile in time for your wedding without announcing your orthodontic treatment to the world.