Get Straight Teeth and an Attractive Smile with Traditional Metal Braces
by Baum Orthodontics – Los Angeles
Do you want straight teeth and an attractive smile for you or your child?
Baum Orthodontics in Los Angeles provides metal braces for aligning teeth for an attractive smile. Traditional metal braces are the most common type of braces and are more comfortable today than ever before.
Advantages of Metal Dental Braces
- Metal Orthodontic Braces are the proven and reliable way to straighten teeth and correct underbites, overbites, cross bites, open bites, deep bites, crooked teeth and various other flaws or “malocclusions” of the teeth and jaw.
- With metal braces we have successfully treated thousands of patients. See our smile gallery to view dramatic improvements in our patients’ tooth alignment and smiles.
How Metal Braces Work
- Made of high-grade stainless steel, metal braces straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires. Over time they gradually move your teeth into the desired location to straighten your teeth and improve your bite and smile. With metal braces, you have the option of adding colored elastics (rubber bands) for a more unique and colorful smile.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
- Treatment typically takes between six months and a year depending on the severity of your case.
Why People Choose Baum Orthodontists in Los Angeles for their Metal Dental Braces:
- Dramatic improvement of your bite and smile. Visit our Smile Gallery to see how metal braces are transforming our patient’s smiles and how we can improve your smile too!
- Experience Matters – Baum Orthodontists have over 60 continuous years of experience successfully treating thousands of orthodontic cases!
- Affordable financing to ensure your dental braces fit your budget.
- Two convenient locations and convenient appointments during weekdays and even Saturday.
What are the Costs of Traditional Metal Braces?
- Baum Orthodontics in Los Angeles offers competitive prices for metal orthodontic braces. Plus, our affordable financing options will help you get the smile of your dreams… without hurting your budget.