Dr. Gary M. Baum completed his dental education at the University of Southern California, earning his Doctorate of Dental Surgery, followed by a post-doctoral orthodontic residency at Ohio State University.
A Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, Dr. Baum practices orthodontics in the Westwood and Westchester area of Los Angeles, California. He is a former Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry and Ohio State, and is currently a visiting lecturer at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Baum is also a former President of the Western Los Angeles Dental Society and currently serves as the regional consultant for the Delta Dental Plan of California Peer Review Panel.
In addition to his passion for dentistry, Dr. Baum is a professional sports photographer and licensed commercial drone pilot.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California State Society of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates/American Board of Orthodontists
- Advanced Treatment Planning Study Club, Founding Member
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Western Los Angeles Dental Association
- Alpha Omega